Codan 3212 HF Data Modem for high speed data transmission will provide you with a reliable, cost-effective and high-speed digital data transmission channel, even in remote areas where little or no telecommunications infrastructure.
In 3212 modem applied the latest developments data transmission technology, which allowed for a faultless data transfer rate of up to 7200 bits / sec. This is four times the speed of other modems available on the market at present.
High Speed Data Transfer
HF 3212 modem supports data transfer with the format of the signal derived from the military standard (MIL-STD), implemented on the basis of standard STANAG 4539. Optimally Modem provides high-speed data transmission under normal HF channel width 2.4 kHz.
E-mail on the HF
Using Software Codan UUPlus for sending e-mails on the HF modem 3212 provides a simple and reliable data transfer via HF communications for remote areas with no telecommunications infrastructure.
Improved Automatic Link Establishment (ALE)
3112 modem supports ALE standard FED-STD-188-141B. Using the ALE allows you to easily and simply choose the best operating channel to establish a connection and, therefore, provide a maximum data rate.
Ethernet interface and RS232
Modem has Ethernet-port, using either a fixed IP-address or a DHCP address and port RS232. All ports are optically isolated to ensure maximum protection.
Codan's radio equipment widely famous for its ruggedness and reliability. Speed HF Data Modem 3212 is no exception. It is made in a safe chassis capable of withstanding substantial load when mobile, stationary and portable use.
Transceivers Series Codan NGT, equipped with the following options:
- Option for high-speed data transmission
- Built-in fan
Codan 2110 series transceivers capable of transmitting data
Specification Modem Codan 3212
- Supported signal formats
Standard Modulation Data Rate (bit / s)
STANAG 4539 (modified) The encoded PSK / QAM 75,150, 300, 600. 1200, 2400, 3600, 4800, 6000, 7200
Codan 9001/9002/3012 Self-developed CHIRP (paring) 80
16-channel QPSK 2400
- Built-in self-test at power-up self-test, built-in audio generator and a digital feedback loop
Asynchronous RS232 interfaces
- Complete optical isolation for all signals. Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, choose IP addresses or DHCP, the choice of port number.
- The received audio signal 600 ohm balanced, -30 to +3 dBm, Automatic Adjustment
- The transmitted audio signal 600 ohm balanced, programmable level -30 to +10 dBm
- Line PTT switching scheme with open collector, active level - low
- Voltage 13.5 V nominal (250 mA current consumption)
10.5 to 15 V voltage rating, protected from high voltage up to ± 50V and reverse polarity
- Passive Cooling convection
- Operating Temperature 0 to +55 ° C operating (-40 to +60 ° C storage)
- Dimensions W 210 mm x240 mm x65 mm T In
- Weight 2 kg
- Compliance with CE. FCC and C-Tick
- Cables to connect to the NGT series or 2110
- Attachment for mounting in the car
- Software UUPlus to send e-mail
Data Sheet 3212